Sunday 22 November 2009

Real Men Wear Tights


I have even bought a pair for myself but I am worried that I might not be man enough to wear them.
While in the French alps this summer I was slightly inspired by the upper echelons of the Sussex men's fitness league (committed tight wearers) Who after running/walking over 200kms in a few days and during that distance went up hill for a staggering 18-20,000 Meters! They were still able to run over the finish line and then, not happy with that in itself started to dance as well!
The long and the short of it is that I have foolishly entered an event next spring called the Eco Trail Du Paris and am now in training... In my eagerness to fit in, I have purchased tights, a lightweight rucksack and the piece de resistance a cleaver GPS watch that is astounding me daily. I have been testing this with my gadget savi mate, Dai who is confusing me with his seemingly extensive knowledge on the beats per minute of my heart. I will have to see if the tights make a difference!

1 comment: