Monday 23 November 2009

A Sunday run


I will be sad to move on from Mexico. It has taken a while to suss out the area. My Sunday morning runs have taken me into some remote and beautiful places. This weekend I took a picture of one of the sand tracks that I have been taking. You can just see the road stretching into the distance. The first day I came over this hill I was unsure of where the road would end up. It ends up at another hill with another remote road and then another.
California will not be the same however and it will take some time to discover the trails. Soon though we will be in Hawaii and I have been taking to some guys in a club called 'HURT' (Hwaian Ultra Running Team) and hopefully they might show me around. Lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. careful Daren, it could stand for 'Hawaiians unhappy (in) running tights'

    ReplyDelete