Sunday 24 May 2009

Winter shorts

It is colder than a witches tit in a brass bra. It is absolutely frigid up here! After the wonderful tropical passage from Tahiti and cruising around the equatorial areas this northern hemisphere stuff sucks! The skies are gray, the sea has got rough and a bit murky, plus there are now storm warnings buzzing through on the Satellite receiver. The temperatures have plummeted.

Searching through my locker for something warm to wear, I found an un-worn fleece lurking in the dark recesses but other than that I am stuck with shorts. Taking a leaf from Cliff's book of fashion I have put on my 'winter shorts'! and as we are visiting Canada I have found some warm socks to set off the shorts with. You have got to love those Canadians.

No comments:

Post a Comment