Friday 18 January 2013

A Medical course in the NE

A classroom filled with hairy, fat, sea captains (I obviously include myself in the description) we are all from a wide range of different ships but all have to complete the same updates to our Medical Care at Sea course so here we were in Newcastle in a classroom. 10 Geordie guys and me.

Not long into the course we were dealing with catheterisation of a patient. Luckily we were provided with a life like rubber penis that interestingly ( to the others) was designed and built in Sussex for this purpose. I live in Sussex and if this was not enough to amuse the other participants, I was then selected by the tutor to do the first insertion of the rubber tube in front of the class. With my rubber gloves,on and my anaesthetic gel at hand, I winced as I tried to insert the tube into the end of the penis. This may all seem like an unusual enough activity for a snowy Tuesday morning but it was made especially memorable by the heckling Geordie sailors. 'No wonder that cock is so soft if its from Sussex' 'Is it you that makes these things when you are on leave?' etc etc


No comments:

Post a Comment