Tuesday 27 September 2011

Should you really trust a Tom Tom?




Leaving the south of France we drove up to the Alps using some questionable advice from a sat nav device. Tom Tom sent us to our destination via Italy and the Mont Blanc tunnel to St Gervais. This to me seemed like a very long way around. I remain annoyingly untrusting of the Sat Nav while my good wife is however, fully trusting of it. Our small child is undecided on his viewpoint but I think he sides with his dad on this one!
We rented a small apartment and spent a week, relaxing, enjoying the cool fresh mountain air.
Ever since my parents brought us here on a family holiday the mountains of the French Alps have drawn me back to them often. It was brilliant to be in the Alps with my small and although there were times that I looked longingly up to the high mountains and despite the rain, we enjoyed it. As usual in the Alps I was inspired to return again.

No comments:

Post a Comment