Sunday 19 April 2009

Marathon Invites continue to be avoided

As the leader of the Sussex Men's Fitness League (div 2) I am willing to believe that it will be possible again in the future to run a marathon. At present however, I am not fit enough! With this fact in mind you would be surprised at the number of Marathon invites I have to side step.

A group of friends ( SMFL Div 1) are off, very soon to run in Prague and another friend was disappointed that I will not be a starter with him in Berg, where ever in Europe that may be?

Today a sensible and very funny friend of mine sent me a link to one of his spoof news articles that he writes as a hobby. Maybe I will get to enter a marathon this year! As an obese chariot riding participant...http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i51205

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so now you reckon you're ahead of me in DivII huh? We'll see about that Cap'n Pea!

    ReplyDelete